Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Certification

This past week, I had the opportunity to spend four days with a variety of people from around the country and the world. We were entranced by Rick and Maria Thomas, our Zentangle instructors, who taught us, fed us, and made us laugh while we tangled. Zentangle is the best form of relaxation I have ever found! Cheaper than a therapist or drugs, and much more fun! If you haven't tried it, you really should. You won't be sorry.
Our days started out with a brief lecture of how to begin a specific Zentangle, which then led to the way to teach it and how to encourage students in their tangling efforts. I have attended many seminars and classes in my life, but NEVER have I enjoyed any or gotten more from them than I did with this. I salute Rick and Maria and their lovely family. There was no high pressure selling, no wrong way to create, no bombardment of information, and excellent food. The time spent with my fellow classmates and our instructors was so relaxed and interesting, that I would have stayed another week if it had been offered.
Check out my latest tangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment