Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Block Island Blast

The weather was great, my bed was comfy and the retreat was spectacular. I traveled the small island to take in the sights, sounds and smells of it all. It's a small place of a little over 7,000 acres, but the wind never ceased and the sun seemed so different than it does here at home.
Our class started out on Friday afternoon. Two hours of tangling flew past without notice. The women thought they could never tangle, but it didn't take long for them to reach the "AHA" moment. Silence prevailed which was pretty surprising with a room full of women. I took some pictures of our digs and of them working for you to see.


My mantra for the weekend was "There are no mistakes, only opportunities..." and wouldn't you know the students ran with that all weekend. They tangled throughout the weekend. Wherever I looked I would find someone working on a tile. I'd say the retreat was quite a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment