Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tangling Time

Time has a way of getting past us without our notice. I often wonder where time goes and how I can fill in those precious minutes with more than I already do. Tangling time is my favorite time. I have finished writing and coloring my latest Tangling in Color book. It will be out at Amazon.com around the 20th of this month. It was such fun to work with the colored Sakura gel pens. The variety of the inks offer such different results. Copic markers were fun to work with as well, but I do like gel pens.
Here is the cover of the new book. Pre-orders are availabe for this 50+ page book. There's space to write in it and make your own tangles, too. Orders can be placed at my website. www.Decorativeartistry.us
Anyone who preorders the book will receive a little something extra in their order. (It will be a wonderful surprise).

No comments:

Post a Comment