Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today Only!!!

I know it isn't Christmas yet, or Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa has come and gone, but in the spirit of giving, I am offering a free, one-of-a-kind only, Zentangle pin to those who purchase my Tangled Baubles, Bangles and Beads book from my website today. All you need to do is purchase through Paypal, and I will ship the book to you immediately with your very own "handmade by me in America" tangled pin. I get so many compliments on my own pin (my first attempt at making tangled jewelry), that I thought I'd share with you. The offer is limited to today only, so go to www.Decorativeartistry.us and order your copy of Tangled Baubles, Bangles & Beads. Tomorrow will be too late for this offer, so hurry.

1 comment:

  1. Just ordered it, can't wait to see the book and the pin! Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete